NATURAL INSTINCT 6 WEEK NATURAL SKINCARE CHALLENGE PROMOTION
Conditions of Entry
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Mentholatum Australasia Pty. Ltd. (ABN 62 005 414 488) of 12-16 Janine Street Scoresby VIC 3179 Australia, telephone: 1800 033 289 (Promoter).
- This promotion is only open to all Australian residents.
- Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Participants must be over the age of 18 years.
- The competition commences from 23 April 2018, and concludes on 3 June 2018 at 11.59pm (Promotional Period). All times stated herein are in AEDT / AEDST, as applicable in Sydney, NSW.
- Joining the promotion is free of charge and is limited to the first 1300 valid entries. Once the first 1300 valid entries have been reached the Promoter will be taking no further entries into the promotion.
- Previous entrants in the Natural Instinct 6 Week Natural Skincare Challenge conducted in September-October 2016 & May-June 2017 will not allowed to participate in this Challenge.
How to Enter
To enter, an eligible entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Signup on naturalinstinct.com.au to the Natural Instinct 6 week natural skincare challenge, follow the prompts to the 6 week entry form, input the requested details including submitting a close-up head to shoulder before photo as a true and natural photo without makeup or other skincare product on the face.
- All valid entries will receive a Natural Instinct 6 Week Natural Skincare Challenge Parcel free from the Promoter within 6 weeks of signup.
- Limit of one (1) entry permitted per person.
- Limit of two (2) parcels per household.
- The 6 week challenge officially commences on 23 April 2018 and all entrants need to participate from day 1 through to day 42 (concluding on 3 June 2018) by applying product to the face following instructions on a twice daily basis.
- Participation includes taking a weekly photo of their face, makeup and product free; uploading it to the 6 week challenge facebook private community page and participating in surveys, polls and product reviews.
- At the end of the 6 week challenge, all entrants must upload a final photo as a true and natural photo makeup free to the link provided by the Promoter on completion of the 6 week challenge. The final photo needs to be submitted along with completion of a final survey of results achieved via this link prior to 17 June 2018 to be a valid entry in this promotion.
- It is the responsibility of each eligible entrant to ensure that their details provided on entry, including their age, phone number and email address are correct and up to date.
- The judging will take place at 12-16 Janine Street Scoresby VIC 3179 Australia on 18 June to 29 June 2018.
- The winning entry will be judged on honesty, the level of detailed explanation of results they have achieved by participating in the Natural Instinct 6 Week Natural Skincare Challenge with visible photographic comparison of recent before and after photos and is subject to the discretion of the judging panel. The best valid entry as determined by the judges will win the Major Prize.
- The Major Prize winner must be available to travel on the dates required by the Promoter to coincide with the production time of Mentholatum Australasia Pty. Ltd. during a date to be advised in June or early July 2018. In the event the Major Prize winner is unavailable to travel on these dates they will forfeit their right to the prize, and the prize will be awarded to the next best valid entry as determined by the judges.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or phone within two (2) working days of their entry being chosen, and the name and photo’s of the winners will be published at www.naturalinstinct.com.au.
- If the prize is not claimed by 3pm AEST on 4 July 2018 the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further judging from 3:05pm on 4 July 2018 at the same location as the original judging as are necessary to distribute the prize.
- If any part from the unclaimed prize judging referenced in clause 12 above is not claimed by 5pm AEST on 6 July 2018, the prize will be forfeited.
- The judges’ and Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. All entries will be judged individually on merit. No correspondence will be entered into.
1 x Major Prize: The Major Prize includes:a) A personal photo shoot experience for one (1) individual winner + be featured in one of Australia’s leading magazines;b) Two (2) x return economy flights for the winner and a friend from the winner’s nearest capital city to Melbourne, Victoria (only provided if winner and friend reside outside of Victoria);c) The winner will receive a hair styling and makeup makeover;d) The personal feature will be placed in a leading Australian publication. It is the discretion of the Promoter as to which publication the winner will be selected to appear in.
- The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products.
- Exact date/time each of the above inclusions must be taken in whole (e.g. makeover) and will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion and is subject to booking availability.
- If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of a prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason a winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take a prize (or an element of a prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner (and his/her travel companion, for the major prize) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- All entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (inc. photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition and/or Natural Instinct’s products and services.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence including distribution of Natural Instinct 6 Week Natural Skincare Challenge Parcels due to incorrect entrant information.
The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove any Entrants who do not abide by the privacy of the 6 Week Natural Skincare Challenge facebook community. Entrants warrant and agree that they will not share or re-post other entrants answers, posts, content or photo’s on other websites, social channels or digital and non-digital publications.
- The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to the answer provided to the promotional questions, comments, recordings and images (Content).
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content (defined below)) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including their officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using or taking part in any use of the product or the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, and without liability to the participant.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions.